My name is Liz and I’m a drinker, eater and traveler. I live on California’s Central Coast and I’ve eaten 5 kinds of foie gras in one day.
I’m also a food & wine blogger, writer, photographer, recipe developer, web designer, social media maven and Certified Specialist of Wine (CSW). I’ve written for company Presidents, wine country magazines and a Google blog (Consumer Packaged Goods).
I’m also totally obsessed with local Bubbles.
This site is all about California’s Central Coast: all the food, wineries, restaurants, events and fun things to do from Paso Robles, Avila Beach and San Luis Obispo on down to Santa Barbara wine country.
Get social with me:
- @CaliCoastWine on Twitter
- @CaliCoastWine on Instagram
- California Coast Wine Country on Facebook
- CaliCoastWineCountry on Pinterest
- CaliCoastWineCountry at Gmail.com